Skip to content
Points of Interest
You are here:
- Points of Interest
Go to Top
- Conveniently located just 45 minutes North of Toronto with over 25 live table games including Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette and poker-based tables, 900 slots and monthly promotions with cash and big prizes. Take our shuttle service direct to Gateway Casinos Innisfil or combine with Casino Rama.
- 7485 5th Side Rd, Innisfil, ON L9S 3S1
- Friday Harbour is an all-seasons lake front paradise unlike any other. It’s conveniently located on Lake Simcoe.
- 3999 Friday Dr, Innisfil, ON L9S 0J7
- The Innisfil Public Library is a public library system in Ontario, Canada. The library is a four-branch system. Each branch provides unique services to the community. The branches are located in Stroud, Churchill, Cookstown, and Alcona
- 967 Innisfil Beach Rd, Innisfil, ON L9S 1V3
- The Cookstown Heritage Conservation District study area comprises of an approximately 14 block area surrounding the intersection of Queen Street and King Street. There are a number of historical buildings within Cookstown built in the late 1800s and early 1900s that were considered in the Heritage Conservation District Study.
- Hwy 27 & Hwy 89
- 8000 Yonge Street, Innisfil
- When it comes to growing our economy, our mission is simple. Create a strong ecosystem of startups, give them access to a world-leading tech business accelerator, and help them thrive, right here in Innisfil.
- 7325 Yonge St, Innisfil, ON L9S 2M6
- Ontario’s health landscape is changing to provide coordinated healthcare at the local level. The Rizzardo Health & Wellness Centre brings healthcare providers together to provide an integrated and optimized healthcare system for the Innisfil community.
- 7315 Yonge St, Innisfil, ON L9S 1K8
- Recreation & Leisure Services encourages healthy and active lifestyles by promoting and facilitating recreational programs that help create healthy communities and engaged citizens. Our diverse services support health, wellness, and active living for all ages. There is no shortage of options to stay active!
- 2870 7th Line, Innisfil, ON L9S 4H6
- Centennial Park is located, just off of Yonge Street (Highway 11) and 7th Line. The Park features covered pavilions, accessible playground equipment and a small pond. The Park is open year round and is a great location whether you are looking for a spot for a summer picnic or if you want to go snowshoeing in the winter.
- The Thornton Cookstown Trans Canada Trail is a 14 km shared use trail (walking, cycling, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling) between the villages of Thornton and Cookstown, Ontario. This railtrail travels through green pasture land and forests, and crosses the Cookstown Creamery Creek six times.
- 3311 Simcoe 89, Cookstown, ON L0L 1L0
- ‘When you’re looking for the best value, the best brands and the best trendsetting ideas, think Tanger Outlets. Shopping-mall chain featuring a variety of brand-name & designer outlet stores.